With Hisense Smart TV, you can download and install applications easily. But you have to sideload the applications on the smart TV. It permits you to disclose the extended features of the application. Do you want to sideload apps on your Hisense smart TV? Then, follow the instructions mentioned in this article.
Here are some of the requirements to sideload apps on your Hisense Smart TV
· Enable the Hisense Smart TV.
· Go to the Home screen.
· Click on the Settings tab.
· Choose the Personal option.
· Find the Security option.
· After that, you will get the Unknown Sources option.
· You need to turn on the switch.
· After turning it on, you will get the applications which are free to download.
If you want to download the Sideload Launcher, then go through the instructions mentioned below:
· Click on the Google Play Store.
· Enter the Sideload Launcher in the text field.
· Press on the Enter option.
· After getting it, press on the Install option.
Steps to sideload applications from the default browser
· Go to the default browser.
· You need to use the PC or laptop.
· You have to go to the Google Play Store.
· Find the application which you wish to install.
· Press on the Install option in case you don’t have installed the application.
· Log in to the Google account.
· In case you do not have, then start creating a new one.
· Once you have signed in, you will get the window with the pull-down list.
· Press on the pull-down menu.
· Choose Smart TV.
· It is located on the menu list of all the available devices.
· After that, press on the pull-down menu.
· Choose Smart TV.
· It is given on the menu list of all the available devices.
· After that, press on the Install option.
· Now, you will get the notification on the screen.
· Press on the OK button.
· Enable the Hisense smart TV.
· Now, you will get the installed application on the screen.
Steps to sideload applications through the Flash Drive
1. Open the default browsing application in the PC.
2. Otherwise, open it in the Laptop.
3. You need to search for the APK file if you want to install the application in the Hisense smart TV.
4. After that, start downloading it.
5. Place the Flash Drive in the PC or laptop.
6. Start copying the file in the Flash Drive.
7. Once you have copied the file, delete the flash drive by going to your PC
8. After that, start connecting the flash drive in the Hisense smart TV.
9. Click on the flash content given in the Hisense Smart TV.
10. Once you have got the APK file, choose the Install option.
11. After completing the installation process, you need to use the Sideload Launcher application.
12. After that, go to the application which you have already installed in the Hisense smart TV.