Twitter is one of the best social networking platforms because it allows you to create and check someone’s tweet. Mention on Twitter is the best way to follow your favourite things, but sometimes Tweets turn abusive or malicious, thus making users to remove such mentions. So, if you would like to know how it’s deleted, there are some directions are given below.
Block the Sender
- You should launch the Twitter application on your device.
- After that, select the ‘Bell’ button on the lower side of the display.
- Then choose the ‘Mentions’ section on the upper side of the display.
- You have to find the mention you want to delete from the list and select it.
- Go to the next page and choose the down arrow icon beside the name of the sender.
- You should select the option of “Block @username.”
- You will see a notification prompt and verify the action by selecting the ‘Block’ option.
- When you have done, Tweets will instantly wipe out from the Twitter feed.
Report Users or Tweets
- Navigate to the ‘Bell’ button on your Twitter application.
- Thereafter, select the ‘Mentions’ section and find the Tweet you would like to report.
- You should select the arrow button as described in instruction 5 within the earlier section.
- Then go to the ‘Report Tweet’ option.
- You have to choose one reason why you would like to report.
- There are 4 choices:
- Harmful or abusive
- Spam or suspicious
- Not interested
- Suicide or express intensions of self-harm
- You should pursue the steps dedicated to every of these choices to verify the option.
- Now, when you verify it, the procedure of reporting is done.
When you Select Harmful or Abusive
- First, you have to select the option and then explain how it’s harmful or abusive.
- After that, you require to verify it included private detail.
- Then you need to tell the Twitter if the account is harming you or anything else.
- When you choose the “Send report to Twitter,” you should input the explanation.
The article will help users fix the Twitter mention issues. Be aware while going through and implementing the provided workarounds. We hope you fix the error you were facing effectively through the article’s esteemed content and information.